Kindly see also: Phenomena of our time − Aikamme ilmiöitä aunimarjutkari@blogspot.com

5.1.2013

God bless Love




I´ve been thinking of You when
                 nights are falling
                                   falling sweetly
I've been thinking of You when
                stars are coming
                                 coming deeply

I´ve been thinking, my Love
                                 so much
                there must be a place for us
I’ve been thinking, my Love
                                 so much
                for us some peace and trust
 
Somewhere, my Love, we’ll be, You’ll see
                                one and strong
Somewhere, my Love, we’ll be, You’ll see
                               like a song
               
          in a wind without any needs to reach
         
on the waves of sea without any beach

Someday, my Love, we'll meet again
                                I know it, I just know!
Someday, somewhere, until the days
                               have gone much too low
 
God bless You, my Love, I know that You are fine
God bless You, I’ll meet You through sweet
                                               dreams of mine
God bless us and that we’ve met long-ago
God bless Love that hurts us so!

5.1.12

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti